Pain in the hips radiating to the ankle, having vaginal discharge, urine smelly. Symptoms inter-related? Treatment?

My right butt started hurting last tuesday. It ran fown my leg and has mow reachedmy ankle. It makes me cry sometumes and even wakes me ip. My right foot is so cold . My ankle looks like my moms did befire she died like it droops diwn. I have noticed that about two minths ago my vaginal discharge got a lit heavier. It is clear and doesnt smel fishy. But my pee smells really weird. But I dont have vaginal itching or pain. Are these two related? And what can I do about the constant unbearable pain on my liwer right side. My ankle feels like its gonna detach in yje front. Help me please...
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer