Pain in the hip while breathing. Painful swollen ankle. Difficulty in walking. Need advice for these

Hi, I have a couple problems. First, I ve had a pain by my my right hip, not on the bone but by the bone... It hurts to breathe in and I m not really sure what it is. It s a sharp stabbing pain and hurts to move. My second problem is I have an ankle issue. I ve never really injured it before, I rolled it once but had it fixed. The pain didn t go away and it s gotten worse. My ankle is a little swollen and it hurts to walk on. I m a runner so I was wondering if that could have anything to do with the pain. It s on a bone in my foot , on the top part. What should I do for these things. Thanx in advance!
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012