Pain in the hip, lower back and pelvis after childbirth. Not responding to physiotherapy. What is the reason?

i have had hip, lower back and pelvic pain since my pregnancy 4 years ago. I have had several courses of physiotherapy and continue to do the exercises at home. The pain gets severely worse the day after i have done alot. for example if i have had a day out shopping that evening and the following day the pain is excruciating. My hips are painful to touch my lower back aches constantly and gets worse when trying to sit or stand. I have trouble raising my left leg to put shoes/socks on. I feel my GP keeps fobbing me off with painkillers and promises of more physio that doesn t seem to help in the long term. What do you think the problem could be
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013