Pain in the hip and thigh. Burning sensation. Not responding to pain killers. Cure?

Hi I m 24 years old I have been suffering within which originated from my hip and is now in my thigh as well, I m taking strong painkillers, anti-inflammatories and paracetamol but the pain is still constantly there and the last couple of weeks I have noticed that at night it feels like a burning sensation, nobody seems to be able to tell me what the problem is. I was referred to a physio therapist who said she wouldn t treat me until I ve seen a consultant which is what I m waiting on, I ve been off work nearly 3 months through this problem and I m tearing my hair out. Can you help at all please
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012