Pain in the heels, not able to walk. Due to poor blood circulation?

I am male 44 year, past few weeks i am getting pain in my left leg only(heel area), in the lower portion of my foot having very much pain, not able walk/stand with my left leg support for some time. This is more appears when i get up in the morning, some time if i'm siting for long, i feel some pain. Once i start walking the pain i don't feel much.
Is it problem of some sort of blood not reaching that area? if yes please advise how to solve this pain permanently.? Please advise ,
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013