Pain in the heel, cold toes with pain, numbness in arms. Does it need medical care?

for 3 days i have a pain in my left foot heel. It is not something external! I feel a kind of pressure coming out from the bottom to the upper back side of left foot. And sometimes my toes are getting unnecessarily cold on the same foot i have heel pain. When i touch it i feel something really hurt me inside. And last week, everytime i wake up, i felt a kind of numbness on my arms. I am wondering why this happened and when it will come to an end. It is not because of the shoes I wore. I have been resting home in my bed but i still have the same amount of pain in my heel. Do i need to see a doc?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Is the first step out of the bed very painful and then as the day passes the pain reduces? If this is so it is very typical of plantar fascitis which swelling of the sole internally, for which you need to wear soft sole footwear, no heels, also do you have neck pain and difficulty in neck movements, because that could mean a cervical cause of your pain as well.