Pain in the heart and back. Chest heaviness, numbness in the temple area. Cause?

Hello Since november i have been having achey pains in the heart area and as time has passed iv been getting the pains right through to my back just in a certain area. Iv been to my doctor and she didnt seem worried but i didnt have the back pain at the time. Sometimes it feels like a heavy weight is sat on my chest and i have been having numbness in my temple (head) Which i have never had before. Could you help please?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013