Pain in the head radiating to the neck. History of heart attack. Need to be concerned about the pain?

when i went to the emergency room complaining of pain starting from the top center of my head and trailing down the side and into the side of my neck , i was given a brain scan and an ekg , since i am a heart attack patient. those tests came out fine therefore the doctor diagnosed me with fibrmyalgia. however i find that early in the morning i awake with grating pain in my neck shoulders, and across my upper back. interstingl, when i discover that i need to move my bowel (every time it happens) the pain subsides. WHY IS THAT !!!! Thank you doctors for being there! i am a 72 year old african american female.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013