Pain in the head, lightheadedness after head being hit. No injury. Recovery period?

Two days ago I was loading groceries in my car and my trunk wasn t up all the way and I hit my forehead on the edge of my trunk. The pain was intense when it happened. I don t have a bump or even a bruise . I do however, have a constant pain and all I want to do is sleep. I even feel light headed from time to time and have a kind of fuzzy felling. I m surprised that without any visible injury that I feel so bad. Is it normal to feel like this and how long before I start to feel normal again? thanks, debi
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013