Pain in the head, eyes and jaw. Leg pain. No relief after taking pain killers

I have very bad pain in my right side head starting from my eye and going till my jaw and face.. But only right side of the face and only when I sit or lay down.. If I stand up I feel relief and the pain goes away.. It is happening continuously since 3 days now.. I am unable to sleep and my legs hurts because I am standing all the time so I don't feel the pain.. Please help me.. I went to doc she gave me some pain killer and nerve relaxer but nothing is working..
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013