Pain in the head and neck. Not responding to advil. Feeling feverish, abdominal pain and body aches. Family history of RA

Hi, about 3 months ago I began having fairly intense pain that runs up the right side of my neck to the base of my head. This pain isn t controlled very well with either heat or cold . Advil does help though. Then 3 days ago, I began to have very painful all over body aches, feeling feverish ( almost flu-like) accompanied with abdominal cramping pain. Any ideas? Also RA runs in my family. Thanks alot, Linda
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012