Pain in the head and eye. Burning and itching in the eye. What is causing this?

My head had been hurting for 3-4 days. Felt a full pain followed by very sharp pains from time to time. It felt like I hit my head, which I did not. Then my eye started to hurt. This is all on the right side of my head and face. Now I ve had burning and a piercing feeling in my right eye. It is also very itchy. I also just found on the side of my face. In front of my ear, along the jaw line, I have a lump. What could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013