Pain in the head and body, dizziness, difficulty in urination. Crystals in urine. History of asthma and palpitation. Cancer chances?

i have really bad head acts and my body hurts i get dizzy and sometimes it hard to pee and my heart skips while i never had a kidney store... i still have crystals both in my urine and in my blood drawn from my arm . and iv had an MRI , CAT SCAN, EKG , and an MRI, and they cant find anything wrong ex. i use to have asthma and a unusual heart beat. what is wrong with me? my skin also changes colors? iv asked all my Doctors! none of them know so far would there be anyway to see if i have cancer? or a sickness of some kind? any advice?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013