Pain in the hands, legs and feet. Diagnosed with vestibular migraines. Are these connected? On pain medication

My arms and hands always ache from the elbows down. They sometimes ache above the elbows but not usually. My legs and feet always ache form the knees down. I have been diagnosed with vestibular migranes and see a neurologist every 3 months. He says that they are not connected. I have had this aching feeling for years now I would say going on 5 years. I am 25. 2 years ago I had a big problem with my limbs falling asleep randomly. Tingling and numb like pins and needles. This still happens but only a few times a month now. Sleeping at night is almost impossible with out drugs. When I am not moving the pain is amplified!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013