Pain in the hands. Diagnosed as Carpal tunnel syndrome. Numbness and pain in the feet. Solution?

I had pains in my hands a few months ago, the pains were Shooting, nerve type pains. I went to the doctor and he told me I had carpal tunnel . After few weeks the pains subsided but after a week or two I got the pains back in my hands but also in my feet . The pains at time can feel like cramps but mostly transient shooting or achy at times. When not experiencing pain, I often feel a kind of numb sensation although my feet and hands never go fully numb. I have had the pains for two months now and although not excruciating, it is fairly constant.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012