Pain in the hand radiating to the elbow. Pain and tingling. Losing strength in the hand. Any advice?

I ve been having problems with my right hand . It started off with pain on my right palmar area then travels to my elbow . To this day I still can t put pressure on my palm area nor touch it. Now on top of my palm problem I am also experiencing sharp pain and tingling sensation on my right hand specifically my proximal phalanges. I am losing strength on my right hand. I went to a neurologist about the the palm problem but found no problem. Please help as the pain gets more frequent and longer.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013