Pain in the hair follicles usually on the crown, use kiss my face shampoo. Cause of pain?

My hair follicles hurt, I use Kiss My Face shampoo (Floral Water of Rosemary (Certified Organic), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile), Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Water, Infusion of Organic Herbs of Nettle, Olive Leaf, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower, Sage (Salvia Officinalis), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Glycerin , Sea Salt, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Glycine , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Wheat Protein, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Rice Protein, Guar, Panthenol, Chamomilla (Anthemis Nobilis) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid) It isn t my whole scalp, that hurts though, mainly the crown (halo and mostly on the right side). I don t have a part that I stick to so it should not be a cause of the pain.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012