Pain in the groin area while walking. Had removed prostate in the past. Should I go for an MRI?

For 15 years I had groin pain in the left paraniem (sp) area, especially when I walked. each time i put my left leg down it felt like a bee sting . After my prostate was removed the pain disappeared for 13 years. Recently my urologist upon giving a dre to me caused the pain to return. My PSA is undetectable and the pain is exactly like the one many years ago so I believe that pain has returned and it is not prostate cancer causing it. At this point I am very depressed because the doctors in the 1980s never suggested an MRI or for that matter anything but pain pills that never worked. I have looked on the iPad and noticed that today MRI scans are possible. Who should I see for help. Thank you so much. I will give you my wife s email. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013