Pain in the groin area radiating to leg after a hysterectomy. Ultrasound and MRA advised. Worried

I am a 53 yr old female who has had a complete hysterectomy . I have been having pain in my left groin area and down my leg. I cant sit or lay very long as it throbs terribly bad. I have been having this for about the last 3 months off and on, more on. I have seen my doctor who has ordered a ultrasound and a MRA with contrast. I am scared.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
thanks for your query
i can feel your concerns

do not worry

i advise you to have ultrasound and MRA as soon as possible, as advised by your doctor to find out cause
wishing you good health