Pain in the groin area, lower back. On pain medication. Need to find the root cause

I have been having issues for over two years now with my feet , right groin area, and lower back. First my feet when walking feels like I m walking on needles of mush. Second my right groin area hurts and is tender to the touch and is swelled somewhat, this is worst when I need to have a bowel movement . Third my lower back hurts bad and makes it hard to get up after standing or walking for long periods of time. Right now I am on pain medication and my Doctor just keeps raising the dosage. I want to try to figure out what is wrong instead of being doped up all the time.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013