Pain in the groin area extending to testicles. VDRL, RPR, DNA/PCR, ultrasound inconclusive. Cause?

I am a male 28, i had an unprotected Oral Sex with a FSW last year arounf Feb 22 , After that i had Abdoment pain in the right side and also the back pain till the groin , Doctor adviced that it could be Renal Stone , Done Ultrasound as well as CT Scan but nothing was detected i have done VDRL and RPR Test both were non reactive, HIV 1 and 2 both were negative, DNA/PCR from Urine for Chlamydia and Gonohorrea both were negative, and Hepatitis B antibody test Negative But still i have pain in the groin area till the right testicles please advice what it could be , I am very concerned, Even my Wife has abdominal Pain Ultra sound done free fluid in Uterus was found Doctor gave ofloxacin for a week but she still has pain
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013