Pain in the groin after hernia surgery. Need to take out the mesh? History of gastric bypass diverticulitis

thank you I have had hernias operation down my groin 4 years a go they had put mesh in there I have been in pain ever since .in and out of the hospital all the time back forth to my doctors pain cliniks ..haven t been able to work when I lift pain happens only 47 doctor has disable me and witch I don t like the pain has gotton worse and at this point they want to go in and take mesh out no I have had gastro bypast divertiklitist ..and very nervis about if that is going to take care of it ..the cold weather realy puts a damper on things to thank u
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013