Pain in the forehead, anxiety. Diagnosed with high sugar levels. Difficulty in social interaction

i m 48. i think that i can not present my paper in audience. i m too much worried before presentation. but when i start than i present excellently. i think the real cause is that at the age of 23 i was reading a book in a religious ceremony, at that time i was in a possition to read with out any fear, and suddenly i felt that i could not read properly. so from that very day i feel fear. i feel permanent pain in my forehead , feel anxiety and tension . i recently diagnoses sugar, fasting 121 and random 210
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013