Pain in the foot. Lump in the ankle. Have a metal plate in the ankle after surgery

Hi there , Basically i had surgery on my left ankle 4 years ago roughly I have a metal plate and screw on the outside and 2 pins on the inside. My problem is that i some get pains up the inside of the foot sometimes it even locks up. The tibirail tendon i think and also on the outside of the ankle on the metal plate there seems to be a lump on the side at the top. Any ideas? :| ive suffered with this for along time always in the winter it get worse
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012