Pain in the feet while urination. Burning sensation. Need to be concerned?

Hello doctor,i hope u will be fine there,my age is 22 years,i have a urine burning problem and when ever i sit for passing urine, iget pain in my feet when urine is about to reach at peak point for passing,i have been checked to many specialist,took many test as doctor prescribed me,and after each test report is always fine,no problem diagonose up to now,doctor always declared me a perfect person,but i have been suffering same problem and getting weakness,i am male,plz plz prescribe me some treatment if u think.......................other wise i dont have any other problem,eat food tym to tym and feel apetite normally,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so plz.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012