Pain in the feet, soreness in the leg due to cramps. Is this due to my low sodium levels in blood?

I m 58 years old and in pretty good shape,(female) I walk 3 to 5 miles a day, lately I have been having worsening leg cramps at night. I had an adverse reaction to Avelox a couple months ago, causing leg soreness and pain in my feet when walking which I was told was tendon related. The other night I had such a severe cramp in my right calf and arch I had difficulty walking the whole next day, not only that there was a sore spot on my calf that my dog became obssessed with and wouldn t stop sniffing. Could this still be avelox related? I have had a mildly low sodium level the last few times I ve had blood work, could that cause this?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer