Pain in the feet after falling from staircase, radiating to knee, no swelling. Should I see a doctor?

hi i fell about 7 feet from a staircase and landed on feet but the left one really hurts on the bottom. not sure cause I m not exactly sure how i landed. maybe on the outsider toes cause thats where the pain comes from and even runs up my leg to my knee . i am able to walk on it and have been icing it all day. should i get seen by a doctor i don t have any bruising or swelling just pain when i put pressure on it
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012