Pain in the eyes, excessive yawning, severe headache, drowsiness and dry mouth. Any advice?

Hi I am a male aged 48 years , when i take oily food specially in tha night time the next day morning i feel yawning excessively and slowly pain starts behind my left eye and through out the day have severe headace for which i take PAN D capsule with Dicloran A and Triptomer 25mg at the night time. the next morning i feel drowsy and dry mouth and light body sensation. please kindly advice me accordingly.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
hi there!
these are the classical symptoms of acidity, what all you have mentioned.
i would advise to avoid oily foods specially at night, if you cannot avoid, take these precautions- 1. have half glass of cold milk before going to bed, this will reduce acidity. 2. don't sleep for at least 2 hours after dinner. 3. take two pillows beneath your head, to prevent water-brash. 4. you can continue the medicines what you are taking on as and when required basis.
hope this helps.