Pain in the eye and lump formation on the nose after being hit.Have flu. Need immediate care?

yesterday morning I was hit right on the bridge of my nose with a door (my four year old kicked it open not realizing i was opening it at the same time). My nose started bleeding from the left nostril. I put ice on it for most of the day and kept something inside the nose to absorb the blood. The bleeding stopped and there was hardly any swelling. Today my right eye hurts (the top part of the eyeball) when I move it and the bridge of my nose is sensitive and red/black and blue. On the right side of the nose where the impact was is a small red bump sort of like a pimple. Should I be concerned? I didnt go to the doctor right away only bc I have a fever from being sick with the flu. Is it ok to wait a few days and see how the nose and eye feels or is there a risk that something serious has happened?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013