Pain in the eye and forehead. Taking paracetamol. Could it be due to lack of sleep or sinusitis?

my left eye up to the eyebrows hurt. my left side of forehead also hurt because of this. its been 5 days and i only take paracetamol as pain killer every morning cause everytime i wake up it was hurtin so much.i also try to sleep this but it still hurt when i woke up. what do you think is the cause? is it just lack of sleep? cause i usually sleep 11:30pm and wakup8:30am. is it sinusitis? cause before i got this i got colds.. thank you for your help.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013