Pain in the elbow after vacation, radiating to arm, blister, legs pain, cannot stand, fever. Solution?

i went on vacation came back and 4 days later my elbow started having pain then 3 days later my whole arm hurts and i wake up with a blister that last one day. 4 days later my legs hurt so bad i cant stand for more then 15 min. at a time. the next 3 days im running a fever of 100 and both arms hurt so bad that i cant even pick anything up
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
The pain in the elbow can be due to tendonitis in the area. Rest and pain killers with hot fomentation in the area will help. Use crepe bandage for earlier relief.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,