Pain in the earlobe while gauging ear at 00g, right earlobe seems to be swollen, hard causing neck pain. Remedy?

So I gauge my ear, and right now I m at a 00g, which is 10mm. When I put my 00g s in, i started feeling pain in my earlobe . This was normal because i had similar pain when I stretched to a 0g. My left earlobe is fine but my right ear lobe is very swollen, hard, and red. I took my 00g out, cleaned my earlobe, and downsized to a 0g because i was worried. I can t sleep and I have neck pains on the right side of my neck due to my earlobe. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012