Pain in the ear, dizziness, headaches, loss of balance and hearing loss. Have vertigo and eustachian dysfunction. Do I have Meniere's?

For the past 5 weeks, I've had quite a bit of ear pain, dizziness, headaches, fatigue, loss of balance, sensitivity to noise, and some fluctuating hearing loss. in November of 2011 I had an episode of bad vertigo, as well as April and May of 2012. I saw a nurse practitioner who said that I had eustachian tube dysfunction and put me on nasonex for a few days (I'm also on singular and zyrtec, for my asthma). When that didn't help, she referred me to an ENT who said the same thing and put me on nasonex for a longer period of time. Do you think it could be meniere's disease and not eustachian tube dysfunction?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013