Pain in the ear, bleeding from mouth after being hit. Hole in the eardrum, surgery suggested. What to do for a natural healing?

hi, i am 24 yrs female..i have got a slap from my male friend as we had a i have ear pain inside my ear feels as if there is some air block..been 4 days . doctor said there is a big hole in the eardrum and asked me to wait for 3 months until its healed by itself else i should go 4 a operation. but he dint prescribe any medicines which would heal my ear drum tissue or help me build a eardrum tissue..what do i do?I m bleeding from the mouth in the mornings, it s a fair bit of blood but not too much in my spit, when I gather all my spit in the back of my mouth more comes out.i dont have any cough ,cold symptoms.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013