Pain in the collar bone and chest. Had vertigo in the past. Family history of heart problems. Need to see a doctor?

Im a 26 years old female with dull/achy chest pain that started on my right side into my collar bone almost a week ago but went away & than stated up again on the left side into my collar bone about 2 days ago. I also have experienced vertigo a few times recently but after a minute its gone. I have a family history of heart problems and I dont feel sick. Any ideas before making an appointment?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013