Pain in the chest with swelling. Tingling in the hand and fingers. What is wrong?

Hello! I can a pain on the right side of my chest above the breast. When I touch it, it feels like something is swollen. I've been experiencing these symptoms for almost two weeks. Now I have a tingling feeling down my right that extends into my right hand and fingers. Can you shed some light on what you think may be going on?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
i thinkk you got a mass in your chest may be lipoma which is compressing the underlying nervers and thats the reason why you are getting that tingling sensation of your fingers on the same side.SURGEON CONSULTATION IS NEEDED IF IT IS PAINFUL AS THEY WILL SURGICALLY REMOVE THAT.TAHNK YOU.