Pain in the chest while swallowing and breathing deeply. Have tobacco addiction. Family history of heart problems

Hi, So starting today I have been experiencing pain in the left side of my chest when I swallow or breath in really deep. Mostly when I drink liquids though. Its not a terrible pain, but it is defiantly noticeable. I'm a 19 year old male, I work out regularly and am very healthy. My Mom smoked around me a lot while growing up. I have been smoking for the past 4 or 5 months, but quit a few weeks ago. I also chew a lot of tobacco. My father died of a heart related illness at the age of 23, Just wondering whats going on.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013