Pain in the chest upon drinking cold water. Reason? Pain in the legs. Tried medication for arthritis and rheumatism

Hi Doc,
I've got two questions:
(1) Each time I drink chilled/cold water, or any cold stuff I fill this slight pain in the middle of my chest for about a or two days. What's the cause pls and what do I do to stop this re-action? Am scared?
(2) For over two years now, I've got this serious pains in my legs. The pains are from my knee cap to the whole of the back of my legs down expecially. I feel the pains more in my legs muscle and bone marrow. I have taken several athritis and rheumatism medicine yet nothing is working since over two years. The pains become more excruciating after few hours of having sexual intercourse. WHAT' s THE COURSE PLEASE? I will like to get medical attention concerning my health case in your country, but I dont know how to go about it. Unfurtunately, it's IMMENSELY EXPENSIVE to get a perfect medical attention over here in my country. Most importantly, WHAT' s THE COURSE OF MY LEGS PAIN.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013