Pain in the chest, shoulder and neck. Reddish lump under the right arm. Insect bite?

Hi i woke yesterday thinking I d slept funny as my right arm , right side of chest , right shoulder and neck hurt but as the day went on my arm felt bruised to toych and painkillers wouldn t help my neck and head pain. About tea time yesterday i developed a red lump on the underside of my right arm which is hard and about an inch diamitor cold this be a rwaction to a fly bite as our town has been infested with flies due to illegal dumping of waste
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012