Pain in the chest, shortness of breath and wheezing. Reason?

The last 2 weeks I ve been getting a pain in my chest . In the middle but slightly to the right. Pain has woken me up from my sleep few nights ago and I had to take pain killers to get back to sleep. Nothing seems to trigger the pain it just comes on whether I m laying down or sitting up. After the pain disappears if I push the area where it was coming from its quiet tender. Today there s some new symptoms, im not sure how to discribe the feeling but it s like a rumbling,gurgling feeling in that area and I seem to be wheezing now with a bit of shortness of breath. Just wondering what do you think it could be or any advice Kind regards
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013