Pain in the chest radiating to shoulder and arm. X-ray showing spinal arthritis. IS that the reason?

Hi, I am a 40 year old female. About an year ago i had sympoms like I was having an heart attack, was check by my primary dr., did EKG and blood tests - all normal. Cardiologist did EKG and stress test, didn't see the need to further testing rulling out heart problems. was also check by a otolaryngologist because of my balance problems,everything checked out okay.My primary dr then said that it was probably a pulled muscle. Months after and pain only getting worse, went in again, another EKG and was told I was in perfect health, it was just a pulled muscle. About 3 months ago, it got to a point that I can't even drive or sleep, so went back in to primary dr. she did several blood tests and X-rays on my back. X-rays showed minor spinal arthritis on neck and middle back, was sent in to do MRI's. 2 days befoe I was due to the MRI appt. I had to go into the ER, chest pain got really bad and i was falling to the floor, my body strenght was all gone. More tests, EKG, blood tests, chest x-ray, CT scan - all clear. ER Dr prescribed steroids and told me that I had to follow up with primary dr. he knew there was something going on but could not pin-point in one visit to the ER. Yesterday had to go in again to see my primary dr because my toes, feet and legs have been hurting alot lately and during the wekend found a red spot underneath one of my toes. She said a vein had burst. She also doesn't think the pain in chest and shoulder blades, neck, etc... is related to the protruding disk MRI foudn in my lower back. Thursday will go to appt at the neurosurgeon. Any ideas of what could be causing this pain / burning/crushing sensation on my chest/back that radiates to shoulder and left arm? ( my galbladder was removed in 2010) thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013