Pain in the chest near the breast bone. Due to stress or anxiety?

Hi, I have been having this weird pain in my chest , In my heart area and it hurts to touch my breast bone. I sometimes get it really bad for an instant but then it goes away and i forget about it, But lately i have had it constantly for the past 5 days, it hasn t gone away .It hurts when i drink hot beverages and sometimes when I eat . but there is a smaller pain constantly. It gets a second of relief if I burp but then it comes right back . Its sharp and really painful. I m a 19 year old female and I rarely drink, and I am a non smoker.could this be from stress or anxiety ?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012