Pain in the chest, arm and neck. Slow down of the heart beat. Could this be stress related?

Hi im a 30year old Female height 1.56 and weight 86.3kg i have a pain in my chest and my right arm from where my neck and shoulder join right down to my wrist . It also feels at times that my heart beat is slowing down.The pain in my chest is not very severe but my right arm is very painfull espescially in my neck.What could be the problem with me. My doctor says it could be stress related but at the moment now i can t really think of anything that could be stressing me out. I don t have any stress that i know of. Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013