Pain in the chest and stomach while breathing. Need to be checked?

hello there, i was just wondering weather you could help me. I have pains in my chest and stomach when im breathing , i have pains in my right&left ribs and pains between my shoulder blades, whilst i press between my ribs i have a really sharp pains and where my appendix is, its just those two places that when i press or knock it really hurts, i was just wondering weather this is something i should have to go to my doctors about? could you give me a clue to whats wrong with me many thanks anna
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013