Pain in the chest after a popping sound. Had bypass surgery in the past. Cracked rib or condylitis sternum?

Hi,One week ago today, I leaned over the side of my chair and I felt a pop in my left breast . Six years ago ,I had a dbl bypass and I think there were staples to mend my chest . I am having pain on the right side of my breast/chest area . Feels like a very bad strain or possibly a cracked rib. Can you help. A chiropractor and someone else thought it could be condylitis sternam. Help! sweetpee56@comcast
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013