Pain in the chest. Sinus tachycardia and borderline abnormalities. Need treatment?

I have a history of chest pain 3 days duration intermittent. Feels like crushing into my chest and through my back. No arm pain, no shortness of breath, just this crushing pain that has been waking me in the night. I have just had an ecg. Sinus bradycardia 49 BPM and borderline abnormalities, ant-lat leads. What does this mean? I am fit and well with no relevant medical history and am not taking any meds apart from vitamins .
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013