Pain in the calf muscle due to over straining. Chances of a torn muscle?

I have recently started a heavy training regime at the gym which involves a lot of high paced cardio and leg exercise between my weight training, i have done this for the last 2 days and after leaving the gym last night noticed a sharp pain in my calf muscle. I can walk and can also extend my leg and stand on my toes but as the calf muscle tenses i do feel a sharp pain. If i apply pressure to my calf using my hand it can be very uncomrftable and painful to touch, have a torn a muscle?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013