Pain in the calf. Is it due to blood clot or cramp? History of psoriatic arthritis, heart murmur and GERD. What are the chances of DVT?

I have a pain in the back of my calf and it concerns me it might be a blood clot. I not sure if it s a leg cramp or like I already said a blood clot. I sit for hours on end daily and am afraid this could possibly be DVT . I m also not in the most healthy of states I have psoriatic arthritis ,an innocent heart murmur , GERD , and I may have other unknown probelms. This started not more then two to three hours ago I believe and at first the pain felt like a line running up my leg. I walked around for a little bit to get by blood pumping and that helped alittle and the line like feeling went away. Now s it hurts in just one spot and so far I haven t had swelling or redness or blue coloring on my foot. I m also currently getting over being sick with a sinus infection and a possible ear infection. I m an nineteen year old girl who also is on my premenstrual cycle at the moment. I just would like to know if it could be a blood clot ? Even though I m aware sometimes blood clots have no symptoms. What do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012