Pain in the breasts and lower abdomen after doing the HCG diet. Pinkish vaginal discharge. Implantation bleeding?

Hi. I was doing the hcg diet for 13 days and stopped 3 days ago because of pain in breasts and my right lower abdomen . The pain stopped. However I am wondering if I could be pregnant because I had sex only once the day after my last period which was July 8 (my period was July 4) I should be starting my period soon. However today I saw that I was spotting which is pink/red colored. Can the pink colored spotting be from being on hcg and loosing weight or could it be implantation bleeding?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012