Pain in the breast, mood swings, cramps in the lower abdomen, back pain. On antibiotics for kidney infection. Symptoms persisting

I think i may be pregnant but i can t really tell. My breast hurt alil when I grab them, I have really bad mood swings and get upset soo easly, I have had cramps in my lower stomach ,my lower back has been hurting alittle, i have been more tired than normal, and I have been peeing constantly. My doctor said i had a kindney infection and gave me anitbiotics, i took them all and im still peeing alot. Can you help me
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013